Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rustle of Spring

For Three Muses' rustle of spring challenge - spring time (and how it flies)

As always, click the image if you'd like to see a larger version.

Credits: Judy Meibusch (butterflies, clock), Tristan Benedict-Hall (leafy stencil), and Pam Tremble (vignetted background)

I'm behind in visiting and commenting - will catch up a.s.a.p.

Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

  1. A beautiful and thoughtful composition- the turning of the seasonal wheel and time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely TG I would like a clock like that on my wall...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers and butterflies - beautiful examples of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ticking! Yes, definitely, ticking...Only a matter of time. Pretty, TGxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i hear it ticking, too... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that clock! You know it probably has a spring inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clock, counting time we still have to wait for spring!
    Clever idea TG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is so pretty! I want that clock for my wall.

    ReplyDelete